- It’s the only de-facto option when it comes to front-end development and client-side interface, as it allows programmers to create all kinds of interactive elements and dynamic web pages;
- It’s prototype-oriented;
- It’s weakly typed, which makes the code comparatively obscure;
- The code has to be tested on different browsers before publishing because it won’t execute in the same way on every browser;
- The lack of debugging makes it difficult for developers to spot a problem.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!